15 minutes prep
15 minutes ready to eat
• 400g (14oz)round beef cut into squares
• 30ml (1oz) oyster sauce
• ½ tbs soy sauce
• ½ tbs fish sauce
• 1 tsp crushed garlic
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• ½ tsp honey
• 1 handful watercrest sprigs
• 1 red onions sliced
• Olive oil for work
• 30ml (1oz) lime juice
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp chopped or minced chilly
• Combine marinade ingredients into a bowl and let marinate while you do the next two steps
• Throw olive oil and onions into wok
• While onions are frying combine lime juice, 1 tsp sugar and chilly in a separate bowl and set aside
• fry onions until brown then remove and set aside.
• Add meat to wok on high heat until cooked. Add back in onions and stir.
• Serve meat on bed of rice, top with watercrest sprigs and chilly mix
Optional add some veggies chopped match stick and throw them in when you cook the onions. I'm thinking carrots and snow peas would work great.
NB: If your going to make bigger batch you may need to cook the meat in batches so the heat of the wok does not drop too much.
Cook your rice in bulk and freeze in meal size portions. That way all you have to do is defrost a portion for this meal.
Keep jars of crushed garlic and crushed ginger in the fridge