• Easiyo yogurt mini 1/2 Litre container
• Boiling water
• 50g (2oz) good quality natural or greek
yogurt with live cultures
• 30g (1oz) full cream milk powder
• 50g (2oz) custard powder
• 2-4 tbs honey (optional)
• Full cream milk approx 300ml (10 ounces)
• Boil water and pour into Easiyo thermos to the "fill
• Place remaining ingredients into the Easiyo yogurt
container then fill to the fill line with milk, screw on
the lid and shake for 15 seconds until it is all
• Place yogurt container into the Easiyo thermos and
put on the lid.
• Let it sit for 12 hours
• Put in the fridge for 3 hours
• Make sure you save some of your new yogurt to
seed the next batch
Note - the video above does not have custard or honey being added as its to make the standard greek yogurt.
For Natural Yogurt recipe click here.
2 minutes prep
15 hours ready to eat
Easiyo Yogurt Thermos, kettle and Fridge
if you have a 1 Litre easiyo container just double the ingredients
I don't use honey in my recipe but if your family has a sweet tooth you may want to add the honey as without it this recipe has more of a natural greek yogurt sweetnes. Start with 2 tbs then taste once combined and decide if it needs more.
Yogurt can be kept fresh in the fridge for 2 weeks
You can buy Easiyo from Coles and Woolies (if your in Australia) or the Easiyo Website (I'm not affiliated with them in anyway).
You can use flavoured yogurt as a starter however unless you add additional flavours the new yogurt will not have much of a flavour.
If your yogurt does not set it is likely your starter yogurt cultures are not good. Try again with a different yogurt