• Place butter and corn in microwave safe container
• Place lid on top but don't lock it into place
• Cook on high in microwave for 2 minutes
• Sprinkle taco seasoning and salt on popcorn and
mix around to distribute flavour
• Eat while watching a movie!
1 minute prep
3 minutes ready to eat
• 1/3 cup popping corn kernels
• 2 tbs butter
• 2-3 tsp taco seasoning
• Salt to taste
This is the perfect movie snack or lunch box snack.
If you like your popcorn really buttery you can melt the butter in a separate bowl in the microwave and pour it over the popcorn before sprinkling the taco and salt
If your trying to avoid dairy you can use coconut oil instead of butter (but I think butter tastes better)
Popping corn is dried corn cornels and is usually found near the chip packets in the supermarket